More than 15,000 festival goers will view the exhibits during the biggest national gathering in the life of the Church this year.
CALL FOR ENTRIES
Submissions are sought in an Art Competition for artwork to be selected for a curated exhibition for the Australian Catholic Youth Festival, 2017.
To participate in the Competition, you must complete an Entry Application Form and agree to the Competition Conditions of Entry (which can be found on the Entry Application Form).
Entry Application Forms can be downloaded and submitted at www.acyf.org.au/art
The Competition closes at 5pm on 16 October 2017.
For more information please send us an email: email@example.com
Selection of the artworks to be included in the exhibition will be based on the following criteria
The artwork should reflect the Festival theme: Open new horizons for spreading joy: young people, faith and discerning vocations.
The artwork should reflect the wider theological understanding of this theme.
Body of Work
- The artwork may be a 2 dimensional work or a small 3 dimensional work.
- The completed body of work must not exceed 1 square metre in area for 2 dimensional works, or 1 cubic metre in volume for 3 dimensional works.
- The Competition is open for artists from Year 9 to 30 years of age.
- You must select 1 of the following 2 categories for your Entry:
- Students (Year 9 - Year 12)
- Young Adults (post-secondary school up to age 30 years of age).
CASH PRIZES FOR EACH CATEGORY & PEOPLES CHOICE
Call for Entries - Competition Outline
Entry Form - including Terms and Conditions
Poster for Advertising