The 2017 Festival will be held from Thursday December 7th, concluding on Saturday December 9th.
See an overview of the festival schedule here.
The 2017 Festival will be held at Sydney Olympic Park with venues including Sydney Show Grounds and Qudos Bank Arena.
Additional sites will be announced in early 2017 once confirmed.
Who is the Festival For?
Young people from year 9 (in 2017) to young adults 25 years of age are invited to the event.
NB: Young people under the age of 18 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
The festival is aiming to gather over 15,000 young people from around Australia.
In order to ensure a safe and secure setting for our target audience the following restrictions apply:
- Group coordinators must be over 18 years of age.
- Young people under the age of 18 cannot register as an individual, and must be registered as part of a group and be supervised by a group coordinator.
- Adults over 25 years of age cannot register as a ‘participant’ for the festival. Those aged over 25 years are encouraged to support a group in a leadership role or register their interest as a volunteer.
- Organisations or communities who wish to promote their ministry at the festival must apply and be approved through the expo stallholder’s application process.
- Potential volunteers must express interest with the hosting diocese and meet local and festival requirements (policies) before being appointed an official volunteer.
- Families with children under the nominated age bracket are not able to attend as the festival includes content, which is of a mature nature (e.g. Relationships, justice, etc.)
Only those meeting these criteria will be accepted for registration.